- Beliefnet Co-Founder: The Four Lies Trump Tells Evangelical Christians (The Bulwark)
- Can Shane Clairborne’s Progressive Vision of Evangelicalism Catch on With a New Generation? (Washington Post)
- Right-Wing Views in the Name of God for Generation Z, Five Minutes at a Time (New York Times)
- Faith Leaders Try to Combat Stigma of Mental Illness, Suicide (Religion News Service)
- From Nature Hikes to Chats with Chickens, Spiritual Tourism is on the Rise (Minneapolis Star-Telegram)
- Middle East: Biblical Sites, Ancient Wonders, ‘The Last Garden of Eden’: Here’s What Trump Just Threatened to Bomb in Iran (Daily Beast)
- Europe: Orthodox Christian Worshipers Mark Epiphany With Icy Dance for Good Health (EuroNews)
Reflection and resources at the intersection of faith and culture through an inclusive Christian lens.